Friday, December 7, 2012

Mõttetöö

After those all those nights I raved,
When I finally crawled out of my grave.
The feelings and wantings that I had first,
begging, squeeling, rampaging out of thirst.

Becoming something that has no reason,
all that I could think of.
My mind full of only those thoughts of treason.

So how could something like me,
ever see,
all that was once dear.

I cannot speak of all those things I wanted to say,
because now they are all lies
as your body dies.

Last part of myself, that I still feels near.
Is to want to hold you dear.

It's not about making you happy,
just I don't see even ounce of sadness.
That would not just be crappy,
it would drive me to total madness.

Sucking dry every last one of those,
that should hurt even one bit,
shall feel my sharp bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment